Built to battle high heat and intense situations, FireArmor® SR-X™ structural firefighting gloves feature a 100% Nomex® knit liner for 360-degree heat resistance and an inner liner of Porelle® FR technology that barriers against water, chemicals, and bloodborne pathogens. Together, these technologies ensure hands stay comfortable and out of harm's way for all-day protection.
- Structural firefighting glove made with cow suede leather
- Extended gauntlet cuff for added protection against debris
- Reinforced thumb saddle and palm for increased durability and abrasion resistance
- NFPA 1971:2018 certified H2X+ ™ FR moisture barrier (interior layer)
- 100% Nomex® knit liner for 360° heat resistance (TPP>60)
Kevlar® liner on back-of-hand provides added cut resistance for unexpected hazards
- Washable and quick to dry