Terms of Service
PROPER USAGE & INFORMATION:
By purchasing our products, you agree to use accurate and correct account information. You agree to keep your account information up to date including forms of payment, email address, full name and all shipping information. RAGTOP FIRE is not responsible for any errors in client information and shipping services if their respected fields are not updated by the customer, and (or) reported through the proper channels to the staff. If you need to update your contact/shipping information, contact us at email@example.com
NEW HELMET ORDERS:
When performing any level of work for any service(s) under your fire helmet, understand that the work performed will void any and all NFPA/OSHA certification of your helmet. Restoring or repairing the helmet does not re-certify it for an additional 10 years, or any amount of years for that matter. When you alter/customize and or modify a fire helmet in any way, you immediately void any safety grade certification that is applied to that helmet. Once the helmet leaves the shop, RAGTOP FIRE is not liable for any issues derived from the safety grading violation and voiding of helmet certification.
By refurbishing, customizing, altering, and or modifying your fire helmet through RAGTOP FIRE, you agree that you have read, and or become knowledgable of the information and statements provided above.
PHYSICAL PRODUCT QUALITY:
Product quality including, but not limited to, apparel, drinkware, decals, helmet hardware, equipment, ect., is subject to change prior to full availability or after its availability. Our goal is to maintain the same goods used for our products for merchandise consistency and user quality. Changes to these kinds of items may occur at any time with or without notice. The staff will do their best to update the consumer universally via the website, and on our social media platforms.
By joining the RAGTOP Apparel Club, you are agreeing to the reoccurring monthly billing and delivery of the featured apparel of the month selected by us. You agree to the purchase of such apparel on a reoccurring monthly basis unless, and until, you terminate your membership to the RAGTOP Apparel Club as specified in the product informational graphics and description.
New subscribers will be billed up front on the day of sign-up, and reoccurring billing will commence on the 20th of every month going forward after the initial month first signed up. Your subscription to the RAGTOP Apparel Club will automatically renew, and will charge your card the subscription amount on the 20th of every month using the same payment method provided when you initially joined, unless you cancel prior to the renewal date provided in the product shipping information description. All subscription changes, cancellations, and new sign-ups must be made on or before the 19th of every month.
Taxes apply based on your shipping area. Payments are not eligible for refunds or returns under any circumstance once your payment has been processed; your initial payment to us is non-cancellable by you and subsequent payments are cancellable only in advance of our billing date at the next billing cycle; however, RAGTOP FIRE may, in their sole discretion, agree to reverse a charge if it meets the specified criteria under the informative statements of the subscription product. Please refer to the info graphics and product descriptions of all subscriptions for up to date information and specifications on refund and return policies, or read below for subscription returns/refund policies.
Subscription items CAN NOT be returned or refunded after initial delivery. No exceptions. Your apparel items can be changed however. You must contact us prior to the subscription renewal/cut-off date in order to change your subscription details. Any changes or cancellations must be made on or before the 19th of every month.
Refunds, along with their specifications & prerequisites, are subject to change with or without notice. Refunds applicable to any product may be issued under the sole discretion of RAGTOP FIRE if they meet the specified guidelines. If your order is lost during transit, a refund or replacement is typically applied as long as it is reported by the customer.
- Apparel must not have been worn, dirtied, damaged (unless affected during transit) , altered or owned for more than 7 days in order to be eligible for any form of refund/replacement.
- Stickers must not have been peeled, altered, owned for more than 7 days or damaged (unless affected during transit) in order to be eligible for any form of refund/replacement.
- Helmet hardware & fire equipment must not have been altered, damaged (unless affected during transit) , installed, worn, dirtied or owned for more than 7 days in order to be eligible for any form of refund/replacement.
- Drinkware must not have been damaged (unless affected during transit) , altered, dirtied, washed, used or owned for more than 7 days in order to be eligible for any form of refund/replacement.
REFUND/CANCELLATION FOR NEW HELMET ORDERS:
- All new helmet orders can be cancelled within 30 days for a full refund. Any cancellation after 30 days until the time the helmet arrives in the shop is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- No returns or cancellations are accepted once your helmet has arrived in the shop and customizations have begun. Customizations can be changed up until work has begun on the helmet.
- Helmet size cannot be changed once the helmet has been ordered. By placing an order for a new fire helmet of any model, you are confirming that you have read through our return/cancellation policy in full, and understand that shipping dates from the factory are subject to change. Please refer to the helmet ordering form for any helmet-specific ordering details.
By purchasing a RAGTOP FIRE gift card(s), you agree to pay for the equal value of the card(s) specified. You agree to use the cards value when the applicable code is entered under an individual purchase at checkout. E-gift cards are non-replaceable, non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances whatsoever.